Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Spooky Sizzix fun!

I'm so excited to show you my project today!
Stamp2cut meet Pop 'n Cuts. It's SPOOKY fun!

This is the outside of the card. I am still amazed by the detail that Stamp2cut can cut. AMAZING! That's all I can say. My dad was over today and I was showing him the detail from this card. He asked if I would cut that out by hand. I answered, I could but I wouldn't. Stamp2cut brings to the table an element of using cut images in a way you wouldn't normal because of how much time it would take. And to get a shadow perfectly cut to size. SPECTACULAR! 

And here's the inside. Look at those spiderwebs, cut using Stamp2cut, so much detail. WOW! The gothic BOO is on the Pop 'n Cuts portion of the card. Pop 'n Cuts is great for adding dimension to any card and Pop 'n Cuts makes it so easy. That Karen Burniston is  BRILLIANT! 

Head over to the Sizzix blog for the step by step instruction. There's a whopping 19 step photos for you to be inspired by. The most I've ever done for one post. Whew! 

Enjoy your day!
Richele